How to Recover From Pneumonia
Pneumonia is an infection of one or both lungs caused by bacteria, viruses,or fungi. Alveoli, the small air sacs located inside the lungs, become inflamed and may fill with fluid when infected. This inflammation can cause a phlegm-filled cough, trouble breathing, chest pain, fever or chills. The severity of the illness and the mode of treatment may differ depending on the type of infection, but bacterial and viral pneumonia may require hospital-level care. Despite the course of treatment, recovery from pneumonia is a long process and symptoms may recur until the immune system has fully fought off the disease. Read the following recommendations to learn how to recover from pneumonia for efficiently:
1) Complete the recommended treatment as prescribed by your healthcare professional
2) Regain your strength, and rebuild your weakened immune system, by getting plenty of rest and replenishing lost fluids and nutrients.
3) Gradually resume your usual routine with your doctor's permission. You may still be easily exhausted, so slowly take on one or two daily activities in order to give your body a chance to fully recuperate.
4) Protect your weakened immune system by avoiding individuals who are ill, highly populated environments, and air out your bedroom daily for 1 hour with fresh outside air from a window, or use a medical grade air filter if you have no window, to evacuate contaminated air from the room.
5) Schedule followup care promptly, including chest x-rays or other diagnostic tests, to ensure the infection is gone before resuming a full work load and resuming fitness training with your trainer.
Zen Yahweh Fitness® will help you achieve your goals with accredited training and positive encouragement to help you stay focused as you continue to commit to your goals of an active life style, with balanced nutrition. Zen Yahweh Fitness will tailor an exercise program for your specific needs and encourage regular attendance to workouts, because consistency of regular training and alternating workout variants, accompanied by portion control and a balanced diet are key to your success!